Subjective Pronoun Concept Training - WORD DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Pronouns make up 25% of the 100 most frequently used words in English. Moreover, they frequently begin sentences in conversation. The ability to propositionally reference in communication depends upon pronouns.
The goal of this exercise is for the client to reconnect (aphasia) or learn to use (child; accent reduction) English subjective pronouns by concept utilization. This product is one of our "Pick it up and Do it" treatment exercises.
This 11-page telepractice friendly exercise includes:
- Simple to implement instructions and ideas
- A measurable, performance objective
- A learning tool: the color-coded Subjective Pronouns Chart
- Client practice worksheets that you can personalize for him/her
- Sample complete worksheets for adults and children
For extra practice, use the Pronoun modules in the Aphasia Sight Reader program at EverythingSLP.com.